Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to put some small fogs on the FJ with the All Pro bumper. My options are just to the side of the winch holes on I could drill about a 3" hole on each side and mount them inside the bumper? The other location that I have thought about is that I could fab up a bracket off the body mount in the front that would allow them to act as fogs for daily driving and rock lights for the front wheels on the trail.
I am open to suggestions and ideas on locations and lights. Open discussion allowed and encouraged. Thanks for the inputs and thoughts.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Hmm, depends. I think I'd personally drill holes, or possibly angled out from the wheel wells, or there's always a light bar option that you could have a couple different sets of lights for different purposes.

·
Banned
3,591 Posts
The all pro light bar is the easy solution....but if you look close....on the bottom corners were the bar meets the bumper....you will see two small fog/corner lights mounted directly to the bumper.....

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hey Homedad,

Nice rig! What type of lights are those mounted to the bull bar?

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
The all pro light bar is the easy solution....but if you look close....on the bottom corners were the bar meets the bumper....you will see two small fog/corner lights mounted directly to the bumper.....

I'm not seeing what you're describing. Are you just joking? :lol:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Homedad,

I have the light bar with some IPFs on it. What fogs did you go with? There is not much flat room on the bumper to get a mount on it. Also if anyone has any ideas on lights that work for $100 or less let me know. Right now I am looking at the Hella micro DE. I was also told that you want the fogs as low as you can get them how is that location in the fog? Thanks.

·
Banned
3,591 Posts
Homedad,

I have the light bar with some IPFs on it. What fogs did you go with? There is not much flat room on the bumper to get a mount on it. Also if anyone has any ideas on lights that work for $100 or less let me know. Right now I am looking at the Hella micro DE. I was also told that you want the fogs as low as you can get them how is that location in the fog? Thanks.

These lights are pep boys $39 fogs...and thier mounted on the slanted side of the bumper....the mounts allow you to swivel them so they work great.....

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Kurt...why is the hook hooking you like that? :cowsmile:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
i think the better question is, tony...why are you looking anywhere in that general vicinity? :rofl:
First, it was the headlights that caught my eyes, then the strong diagonal line.. bah. :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts