Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
raining outside.....depressing weather .....so i decide to have some fun and made what i was wanna do for 3 weeks .....

I called that angel eyes of the demon ......

I start modify a front wings to fit there fog lights with angel eyes ....

I got from ebay this fog lights kit for yaris (only for reason of Switch+Relay+Harness included )
got pair front wings from one of our forum members ....

and there is a sneak preview for what happen ..... and how it would be looks .....

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Cool!
Nice molding on the wings.
Will the wings handle the weight of the lights?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Cool!
Nice molding on the wings.
actually its part of inserts for yaris too.....i had to cut them in half to fit in wings

yes but partially i planing to transfer weight on bumper as well ....

·
Registered
276 Posts
whats the stuff you used to mold the two parts together. looks awesome

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whats the stuff you used to mold the two parts together. looks awesome
epoxy glue first to hold in place

and when fiber glass potty (you can see it on picture white stuff) i just put extra to mount bolts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Can't wait to see them mounted!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know ... i am the same way ... but paint have to be dried for 24 hours .... so i try today mount it even paint not fully dries .... plus wiring kinda short ... i have to extend wires .. but i think i gonna mount it anyway ....

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
decide to hold on for few days install on car ..... gonna finish wiring first plus broke my dremel again ...... as sson i gonna finish i will take a pictures ....
may be some one wanted i can make more ......

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
didn't installed yet probably in couple of days will install

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
waiting for warm day now to install .... they promise rain everyday for next 3 days ....

·
Registered
790 Posts
Those look sweet and if I actually like the wings on the bumper I would get in line but I hate the wings. I have a set of wings laying around if you want em pm me. Will let them go cheap.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I saw those pictures with light in wings from that fj cruiser japan site .... but pay $2000 for it its too much .... i did really like it the idea ....
so I did uproch with my own way ...
if some one would like after install and all defiantly i can make more ....then i would need more wings ... that pair is actually some ones my original still in place ... I just wanna take pictures before and after install so people see the difference ....

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
What do you think you would sell them for? if you can't post it up then PM me plz.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts