Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can confirm, based on my luck with vehicles, that dark green WILL be a color option for 2009. How can I confirm this, because dark green is my favorite color, but I am going to p/u my new Sandstorm FJ today! Don't get me wrong, I like Sandstorm, but I would love a dark green FJ.
Initially, my plans are to go with an Old School look. I look forward to everyone's input and to participating in this forum.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
yeah an olive/sage green would be the **** for sure...i love my Brick beauty...but that odd olive-sage-moss green would be nice...especially with everything else blacked out. :D :D

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
The dark green paint from the factory would look bad a$$ just like the ultimate adventure FJ.:rocker:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Something like these?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
It would look even better with black trim, grill, handle, mirrors, ect. :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yea the second one is a hawt for sure..... would like to see that with a bunch of mods....would be quite the looker!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Exactly Fjamming! Personally, I'd go for #4, but then again I'm a sucker for BRG.

Anyway, I picked-up my Sandstorm today and I love it.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
congrats on the sandstorm

·
Registered
183 Posts
Personally Id love to see something similiar to the Vista Blue on the Mustangs, or better yet.....Plum Crazy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts