Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale - E7019 GPS Pulled from brand new 2011 Toyota Rav4 by professionals. Includes v 10.1 map dvd, oem gps antenna and ipod/sat or hd radio kit integration kit. This unit will work in the FJ. It has amber buttons that can be changed to green. Prices are as follows:

Nav Unit : 650 + 25 shipping.

GPS Antenna: 135 + free shipping

Ipod/Sat Radio Kit : 100 + free shipping.

All 3 for $900 plus free shipping.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Wow, first post from new user and it's not even an FJ product...seems like we have another CL on are hands here. I would say to the newbies "Buyer Beware"!:rofl:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Second post from a new user...Go **** yourself. If you aren't interested, move along. For everyone else, the unit is in perfect condition and is still available.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Would have been interested in this Nav unit, EXCEPT for the rudeness of the seller.

FJ4 Tahoe - sorry this guy thinks he can join this forum and start acting like he owns it...mods might want to look into this one???

Don F - you might get a better reception to your post by NOT going on the offensive and then attempting to make fun of a forum regular...

Good luck with your sale - please refrain from offensive and degrading posts in the future on this forum...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Don, lets me reasonable, would you send some guy $900 that has been on the forum since 3/22/11?????? In fact, I have reservation with sending $900 to another member on the forum, you just don't know these days. I think you should post these on eBay and give FJCruiserforum members a discount if they win the bid. That would be a nice gesture as a first post on any forum.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Second post from a new user...Go **** yourself. If you aren't interested, move along. For everyone else, the unit is in perfect condition and is still available.
Very cool you proved my point, sure trust this guy...he seems to have a great personality.:ninja:

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Booger alert, all the members are saying is joining to sell high dollar gear can seems fishy.."hi, I'm so n so, Id love to sell you something, if I'm real"

This site is not anyones personal ebay or craigslist, you join to be a part of something, not to just pop up and list a $900 item, not to mention you did not tell these guys they will need a speed sensor and reverse harness. This site is not your yard sale. Ebay is.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
↑ So this thing is direct fit for the stock location/trim and plug and play wiring for the FJs?
No, you will need to track down a speed sensor harness, which includes wires you will have to tap into near your ECU. You will tap the speed sensor write and the reverse sensor wire, if you don't your gps will not function properly, plus you will need the antenna and nav dvd.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am almost positive that it fits and is 99% plug and play but please double check the forums on this site.

I do know that you will need to connect the VSS wire manually. The VSS wire is a speed sensor wire that tells the Nav Unit when the car is moving.

From what I have read on this and other forums, connecting the VSS wire is not very difficult.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.