Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FJ Cruiser 6 speed manual full time 4wheel drive. I am second owner, bought it at around 2500 miles. Tasteful and functional mods include Icon dynamics 2 inch lift for a level truck. Demello off roads aluminum Evil Eye front bumper with LED drive lights. Custom exhaust with tip cut off to not interfere with off roading. I also have a practically new cat back OEM exhaust. Roof rack included in sale. Custom Wet Okole seat covers. Custom black and green billiard ball shift knobs. Brand new front calipers, rotors, and pads all around. Zeibart since I’ve owned it, recent massive pre winter clean up and rust proofed just done. Only issue is no rear view camera. I’m an enthusiast and changed oil with Mobil one every 5k miles. Brand new RCI aluminum and powder coated skid plate and fumoto valve for easy oil changes done last week. This truck will handle anything and it’s winter ready. Selling because I purchased another vehicle. Was unplanned and I thought I’d have the FJ forever. super clean.

Car is located in Lakewood NY. Has 59000 miles and will climb some till I get my other vehicle. I'm starting at 31K. It is negotiable to a point. Inside shots coming.
Can text 937-694-0089

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exterior wash, wax, buff. All exterior plastic, fender flares, all doors trim, rear bumper protected with ceramic coating cQur Deluxe. Interior wet okole shampooed with wet okole product...will include, seats removed all floors degreased, washed, entire inside protected with aerospace protectant 303. All seat bolts cleaned and fronts coated with burned oil under heat...should never rust.?

tomorrow I’ll take of tire and take pics of brakes.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts