·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
103 Posts
FS: Reese Tow Hitch

Brand New, still wrapped up. Reese Towpower 51087 Pro Series Class III Hitch with 2" Square Tube Receiver. $120 on Amazon Prime, I am selling it for $100 picked up in Long Beach. PM me or text me with any questions, thanks!
562-760-1030
- Drew

·
Registered
245 Posts
I am looking to trade 5 black method racing double standard wheels 16" for 5 TRD "bead lock" wheels.

I haven't had my wheels very long. Around 2,000 miles at most. All in excellent condition except one has some rock rash. I will post up a picture of that.

I would like to trade with a 2013 trail teams since your wheels are also almost new.

There are more pictures of the wheels on my build thread

Local Only, I am located in San Diego CA

I am looking to trade 5 black method racing double standard wheels 16" for 5 TRD "bead lock" wheels.

I haven't had my wheels very long. Around 2,000 miles at most. All in excellent condition except one has some rock rash. I will post up a picture of that.

I would like to trade with a 2013 trail teams since your wheels are also almost new.

There are more pictures of the wheels on my build thread

Local Only, I am located in San Diego CA

·
Registered
103 Posts
Trail Teams Shift Knobs

$200 picked up in Long Beach. OEM Trail Teams shift knobs, p/n PTS37-60080 for an automatic. I bought this pair new back in November. They have only been used for less than 3000 miles. Condition is mint. If you are interested text me 562.760.1030 Drew

·
Registered
103 Posts
FS: TRD Six Spoke Silver Wheels ($600)

Price is $600 for the lot. Located in Long Beach. All five wheels, center caps and factory lugs with locks and key. The wheels are in perfect condition, only 4000 miles on them. Text me if you're interested- Drew

·
Registered
130 Posts
Re: FS: TRD Six Spoke Silver Wheels ($600)

Price is $600 for the lot. Located in Long Beach. All five wheels, center caps and factory lugs with locks and key. The wheels are in perfect condition, only 4000 miles on them. Text me if you're interested- Drew

That's a steal! IF I were in you neighborhood now, I would take them. I'm moving to LA from Texas in April. If you still have them then, I'll hit you up.

I have the black TRDs, just like yours, on my rig now but always liked the silver.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Re: FS: TRD Six Spoke Silver Wheels ($600)

Hmmm, thinking.

·
Registered
103 Posts
$50

Pulled from Mercedes Headlights, both projectors are mint and work perfectly. Ready for a nice retrofit. Text me if interested, located in long beach. 562-760-1030 Drew

·
Registered
169 Posts
Posted a thread and didn't see this one, my bad. I've got a set of like new running boards on my 2010 for $100 if anyone wants them. There still on so depending how close you are to Anaheim I could drive to you and then take them off.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have 4 N-Fab side steps that bolt on to the FJ factory rock rails. I have had them for about 8 months. They are powder coated black and are in very good condition. Selling them because I have Demello sliders on order.

Not looking to ship at this time as they are kinda heavy. Would like Socal pickup.

2 steps for $80
4 steps for $160

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
427 Posts
1 pair of scratched up trail team rear bumper winglets.

Since they are scratched I'll give them for free... Located in Santa Ana.

Also trail team/ trd springs for all 4 corners and the rear shocks... $100

1 - 20 of 55 Posts