Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3301 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tend to surf craigslist ebay and other for sale sites and sometimes I find some great deals, usually I dont have the $$$$ or the wife says "NO". So lets start a thread for local items we find.

Ill Start......

Warn FJ Bumper $500

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
SOLD!
Good idea! I'm about to give up trying to sell my brush guard other than locally, as shipping is a deal-breaker.

·
The Pitcher Man
133 Posts
Lou should try Greyhound on mainstreet for shipping large stuff. pretty wierd to say it but i did a brush guard threw then and was like 20-30 bucks cheaper than ups. go figure.

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
Oooh. didn't know that...thanks, Redcreeper...hope you are doing well!

·
Registered
652 Posts
I have stock FJ stereo (AM/FM Single CD) and stock speakers.

Very shorty I will have ToyTech 3" spacer lift with stock front coils.

Make offer if interested...
hmmmmmm....

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also have some Ellis Grab Handle Delete Plates if anyone locally wants them they are yours.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I also have some Ellis Grab Handle Delete Plates if anyone locally wants them they are yours.
I haven't seen these before. Do they cover the bolt hole for the roof mounted grab handle? I want to remove the driver side one b/c I hit my head on it off-roading. If so I will take them.

Don

·
fka JimmyHoops
2,837 Posts
Hey mods, this is a great idea for the fourum! Establishing a state or regional trading selling category would be a good way to sell/gift things on a local level only. Since many people who are parting out items don't want to go through the hassle of shipping, especially when they are big items. Just a thought.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I haven't seen these before. Do they cover the bolt hole for the roof mounted grab handle? I want to remove the driver side one b/c I hit my head on it off-roading. If so I will take them.

Don
Im not sure if Ellis makes them any more but yes they cover up the holes on if you remove grab handles.

I have tried to sell them but no luck... So if you want them they are yours.

Here is a link with some pictures of what they look like.
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/ellis-precision/59335-interior-grab-handle-blank.html

·
Registered
652 Posts
They're not for sale (they're free:cheers:)...but if anyone wants some discount coupons ($45) to any of the Vail Resorts ski areas (Vail, Beaver Creek, Breck, Keystone, Heavenly) I've got 14 of them.

I'm an employee and they give me these for my friends/family.

You guys are friends/family so just let me know if you would like any.

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
They're not for sale (they're free:cheers:)...but if anyone wants some discount coupons ($45) to any of the Vail Resorts ski areas (Vail, Beaver Creek, Breck, Keystone, Heavenly) I've got 14 of them.

I'm an employee and they give me these for my friends/family.

You guys are friends/family so just let me know if you would like any.

Jeremy
I'd love to take you up on that! Thanks, Jeremy!

I'll send you a my mailing address or whatever works best for you. I plan to be there (Keystone) Sunday if there's any way of seeing you up there... do they have a will call window?

I will gladly reciprocate with some perks from my company... I have some cool lights, multi-tools and stuff... company swag...

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'd love to take you up on that! Thanks, Jeremy!

I'll send you a my mailing address or whatever works best for you. I plan to be there (Keystone) Sunday if there's any way of seeing you up there... do they have a will call window?

I will gladly reciprocate with some perks from my company... I have some cool lights, multi-tools and stuff... company swag...
PM sent

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey all.

Cleaning out the storage room. Lots of OEM stuff, and a couple goodies.

Front upper and lower control arms.
Never used polished WARN hawse fairlead
OEM Hitch

I'd give these away for some Chipotle coupons. :)

-word

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi folks! I've got a few items on Craigslist (Denver) - thought I'd share:
OEM Roof Rack = $220 (may be sold by the time you read this)
OEM "bling" skidplate= $130 Painted matte black - looks great! (includes mounting hardwear)
WESTIN Side Steps (nerf bars) $120 Great condition (inc. brackets and heardwear)
I don't get on the FJ forum as much as I'd like - so it may be easier to go through Craigslist to reach me.
POSTED ON CRAIGSLIST FEB. 9TH!!!! (with pics!)
Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also wanted to add that I'm LOOKING for a set of OEM rock sliders - so if you WANT side steps, but DON'T want your sliders - LETS TALK!

1 - 20 of 3301 Posts