Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2941 - 2960 of 3299 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,941
Voodoo I see your in Parker, CO, so am I.
I just picked up a 2013 FJ TT, of course its cement gray so keep an eye out for me. What are you driving ? Parker isn't that big!
I'm excited to get involved in some CO 4x4 action (when the kids' schedules allow).
I no longer have my FJ I sold it a few years ago I now have a Tundra Crewmax on Icons with 35's

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm selling a set of tires and rims. I have two sets but only selling which ever ones sell first. I need a set to keep on my 4runner that's parked for the moment. I have a set of 4 17" Dub Drone flat black rims with BFG Mud Terrain T/A 255/75R17 two with 80% left and two with about 60%.

The other set are 34x10.5 15" Interco Super Swampers. I have 6 of them, 4 being mounted on black steelies. One of the loose tires is worn pretty close to the wear indicators. The others have good tread, at least 50% and above. You will need spacers to mount these rims to an FJ to clear the calipers in the front. I would guess at least 1/2 inch.

Looking to get $1000 for either bunch. I don't get on here much anymore since selling my FJ so text or call me if you are interested. Located in Aurora. I have pics of all of the Drone rims but they all look the same so figured there's no point in posting all of them. If you really need to see all of them before seeing them in person I can text it to you or something haha.

Jason 720-975-5566

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wts my rear differential 700. I have a 2007 rear differential for sale with the fact elocker. There is nothing wrong with it and it only has 50378 miles on it. I am pulling out of my fj on Wednesday this week and upgrading to a rock jock rear differential. I am thinking 700 dollars is a fair price everything is included except the brakes.

Text me for more info 720-626-5195

Thanks
Sean

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
I know...that was mentioned in my first post about them. Just wondering if it was anyone on here. They look terrific on an 80.

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
I know...that was mentioned in my first post about them. Just wondering if it was anyone on here. They look terrific on an 80.
Yeah, I didn't read your post. LOL!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
My friend is in the market for an 80 with about a 4.5k budget. Any advice for him? He is looking to score one around 150k either stock or lightly moded. Figured you know the market pretty well right now.

2941 - 2960 of 3299 Posts