Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry for being so flakey. I was going to sell the FJ, then keep it, but now I have to sell it due to a family emergency. Can't seem to catch a break. UGH!! All parts are in excellent condition. Nothing has ever been off-road. Parts for sale listed below:

1. Metal Tech Front Bumper with bash plate: SOLD
2. Rocktek Rear Bumper: SOLD
3. 5 Goodyear Duratrac's 285/70/17 with ONLY 200 miles: $1200
4. 5 Black MB Wheels 17": $500
5. Metal Tech Sliders: $500
6. Sway-A-Aways just installed with 200 miles on them: $1400
7. PIAA 520 Fog lights: SOLD
8. Spidertrax Spacers: $150

I will not be shipping any of these parts. Everything has less than 1,000 miles on them. Check out my build thread for pics. Please email me at [email protected] with offers.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Is the front bumper for a '10 model only?

·
Registered
128 Posts
just pm'd you.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, the decision has been made....the FJ has to go!! Sad, but true and frankly I never used it the I built it so take a look at the list above and see what interests you!! Thanks for looking and thanks for all the help this past year!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Someone asked if the tires and wheels were for sale as a package. The answer is YES and that would be perfect. I would be willing to selling the 5 wheels and 5 tires for $1500. That is a steal which would cost $2200 separately. An even better deal would be to package wheels/tires and SAW's for $3000. What a great way to do everything at once! Thanks!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Someone asked if the tires and wheels were for sale as a package. The answer is YES and that would be perfect. I would be willing to selling the 5 wheels and 5 tires for $1500. That is a steal which would cost $2200 separately. An even better deal would be to package wheels/tires and SAW's for $3000. What a great way to do everything at once! Thanks!
I am ready to sell everything all at once. I need stock suspension, wheels and tires in good condition. I will sell a full set of SAW's front and rear, 5 Goodyear Duratrac 285/70/17, 5 MB72 wheels and Spidertrax wheel spacers for $2750. That will save you well over $1100. Everything has less than 500 miles on them. I'm not desperate to sell these just motivated to get rid of everything all at once. BEST DEAL EVER!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts