Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You'll notice that all these items have never been used, I had big ideas for my FJ and then reality took over. If you're interested or have questions send me an email: [email protected] It's the fastest way to get ahold of me. Thanks everyone!

I prefer to use paypal or cash/money order if you're nearby. I'm in Oklahoma right now. I'll pay shipping on everything except the bumper.

($55) Diamond Plate front bumper end caps (pair) and mounting hardware, never been used

($200) PIAA 510 Super White H3 55W lights. Kit comes complete with wiring harness, relay and switch. Installation hardware is also in the box. These lights have never been used, never been out of the box.

($700) Expedition One FJC Rear Bumper without the carrier. Bumper has been sprayed with GatorHyde which is similar to Line X. This bumper has never been used.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Are those PIAA's the 4" ones? What pattern are they? Fog/driving/ATP? Still available?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thanks for the pic. Looks like you are selling for the same price as they are brand new?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got them for $219 plus tax. So yeah, depending on where you google them you'll probably see the same or a similar price. I haven't even pulled these things out of the box so that's what's driving my price. My offer to pay shipping may not mean a whole lot and I understand, I'm just trying to recoup the cost before I deploy overseas again. Thanks for checking them out!

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Emailed you, as well. Interested in expone rear bumper. In Tulsa, so no shipping. Please let me know if still available.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Pm'd offer.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Retracting offer, in case it was received as standing. Pm'd explanation.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts