Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a Warn M8000 winch for the FJ from the local 4x4 shop and had them install it. Two days later (of course!) I received the Hawse fairlead and blue synthetic winch rope that I had wanted, as a gift. So, long story short, I'm selling the NEW and NEVER USED (except for the first spool onto the drum) Warn roller fairlead and 100' of 5/16" Warn wire winchline with mounting terminal and stainless steel loop (for a hook or other accessory). These are the original items that came with the M8000 winch.

It looks like the fairlead and wire rope are going for around $110/100 respectively online (including shipping and taxes per Google Shopping).

Warn 38314 Wire Rope - 5/16 in. x 100 ft.

Warn 5742 Fairlead Assembly

Shipping by USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box looks to be around $15, if I can make it fit. If not, I'll cover any additional shipping charges.

Currently I'm only interested in selling both together. I may consider selling them separately in a few days if they don't sell. The price for both is $175, and the buyer pays $15 shipping. First PM ready to buy is the winner. :clap:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts