Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my '14 FJ JBL Premium Head Unit. Bought my new FJ in Aug '14 and replaced the head unit the following month with a Kenwood nav unit (you can see my posts from Sept '14 on the subject and I have receipts if you wish to verify), so this had only 1 month of use. I was keeping it as a backup, but had to trade-in my FJ recently and am now selling this. This is the Premium JBL head unit that comes packaged with the 'premium edition' FJs that have the upgraded JBL sound system. Buyer to confirm compatibility with any other FJ Cruiser (or other vehicle - it's a double-DIN - it may work with other vehicles??? - I really don't know). PM me or text 385-226-1758 for inquiries.

$125 cash local pickup in Salt Lake City area. I can probably ship at buyer's expense.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shameless bump (still for sale)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shameless bump (still for sale).

·
Registered
181 Posts
Still for sale? Will it fit in a 2010. Is it Bluetooth?
Does yours have the JBL sub? The harness will not match up if it doesn't.

Our 2011 TT had an aftermarket stereo that crapped out so I wanted to go back to factory. I figured the premium head unit of a 2014 would work. Bought one and tried to install and the harness didn't match up. The 2011 TT's came factory with the JBL setup and need the JBL head unit.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have a 2013 JBL subwoofer to sell if it would help. It is missing the amp as I needed to keep it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
crawlfj, not sure where that leaves you. Happy to sell you the head unit, of course, but sounds like you'd either have to do some wiring magic, or acquire the external amp & subwoofer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts