Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just wondering if there was anyone on here close to the Fort Smith, AR area. would love to get a group and hit some trails up.

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Re: Fort smith, ar

Just wondering if there was anyone on here close to the Fort Smith, AR area. would love to get a group and hit some trails up.

Not from that area, but thought that I would invite you to Superlift this weekend. Several of us from LA, AR, OK, and TX are meeting Saturday morning for a day on the trails.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Not from that area, but thought that I would invite you to Superlift this weekend. Several of us from LA, AR, OK, and TX are meeting Saturday morning for a day on the trails.
I would goto Superlift cause it sounds like a lot of fun but my birthday is saturday and my friends are throwing me a birthday parrty here in Fort Smith. I'm jealous ya'll are getting to go!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Raggler and Faredo are in that area. I am only an hour north (Bentonville).
Sweet i'm in Bentonville every other weekend. I have several friends from there! Iheard theres an off-road park in disney, ok. its supposed to be close up there. Have you heard of it????

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Sweet i'm in Bentonville every other weekend. I have several friends from there! Iheard theres an off-road park in disney, ok. its supposed to be close up there. Have you heard of it????
Disney Rocks has from mild to wild. It's a decent park, and the close proximity to Tulsa/NW Arkansas makes it doable.

ImageUploadedByAutoguide1316184403.528834.jpg

ImageUploadedByAutoguide1316184444.682967.jpg

Watch out for the little mud puddles, though!

ImageUploadedByAutoguide1316184510.779291.jpg

And the trees that jump out into the trails!

ImageUploadedByAutoguide1316184568.587023.jpg

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

Welcome Rivertown, to the forum:rocker:................and tell your buds to have your birthday bash at Superlift...:cheers:...There are several of us having birthdays in September and October...............:cheers:
Jax':wave:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Welcome Rivertown, to the forum:rocker:................and tell your buds to have your birthday bash at Superlift...:cheers:...There are several of us having birthdays in September and October...............:cheers:
Jax':wave:
i'm working on them but no luck. it would be an epic birthday bash for sure!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

btw when is the next offroad event after the superlift this weekend?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I live in sallisaw, any good trails in fort smith?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
i goto this place near booneville, ar. its called rock creek Off road park. i believe me and some buddies of mine that have some jeep cherokees are goin this sunday. you are more than welcome to join. could use a fj buddy lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

How rough is it? I'm only 2wd, I have the locker though.

its mediocre rough but u would definitely need 4wd. the trails are rated 1-5 1 being the easiest adn 5 being insanely tough. ive only done the 1's and 2's. havent attempted 3's yet cause i know i'll need front lockers. u could ride down there and check it out and if all else fails u could hop in with one of us to experience a few of the trails.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I'll see what I can do. So what mods do you have?

RC 6" lift lift, spidertrax 1.25" spacers, 18x9 moto metal 958's, 35x12.50 R18 nitto mud grapplers, infinity speakers all around. i have some pics on my profile

1 - 20 of 34 Posts