Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Go down to the forum sponsor section and click on the DT treads there. The guys name is Travis,thats not his forum name, and he is very responsive. They have not set up a discount for forum members because they will beat any price.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
DT doesn't offer discounts to the forum cuz they are already discounted from the rest of the tire places:bigthumb:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tried PM'ing them but nobody returned my messages.. called them directly and they were willing to match TR's price but not the shipping.

So I ordered them from my TR rep who also handles some of the other forums I'm a member of yesterday and even got a slight discount over the web price. According to UPS, theyre out for delivery today!

Oh well..

·
Registered
452 Posts
Oh well...Brian, hope you got a good deal!

Just FYI, Discount T does beat anyones price. They even beat thier own on BFG KM2's

315/75x16 on thier site for $273 in San Diego area, then I log on thier Arizona web page and they had it priced at $243, I printed that page and presented it to the SD DT and Alex (salesman) matched it plus applied the BFG $60 off discount on the set of 5 I bought.

cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts