Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,685 Posts
I guess Thursday is the most convenient day since Friday is patronize local day where attendees and their families have time to visit the town, and Saturday is raffle day. Just my thought.
+1 for Thursday, since Wednesday many of us will be at the Trail Leader meeting and Friday we're all out to dinner.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I'm definitely in for meeting up if we're still around. Our plan right now is to leave on Thursday since we never got into The Summit (only on the waiting list), and slowly head back home and see some more stuff in Colorado.

Let me know and I'll do my best to make it. :blueblob:

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thursday sounds good as long as I’m not doing a night run. Looking forward to meeting people! Where to gather - the tent?
Yeah let's do the tent, on Thursday night. Is there a specific time ya'll are thinking??

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
So how about Thursday night, casually after dinner is served. We can meet on the West Southwest side of the main tent.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
So how about Thursday night, casually after dinner is served. We can meet on the West Southwest side of the main tent.
Sounds good to me! See yall there!

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,838 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I finally sat down and pulled pictures off my camera and phone. We were in the room right above main street in Hotel Ouray, and got some unique shots from that window during the Sunday finale, including your FJX2000 rig.
Haha very nice!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts