Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
Re: FORUM GURUS & MENTORS - - They got answers!!

How about adding a category for vehicle sales/financing? I know Rover is good there, and I did 3 years as an internet manager at a Ford stealership.

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts

PM sent to you, Steve. VDB steppin' up to the plate!

·
The Laughing Member
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

How about adding a category for vehicle sales/financing? I know Rover is good there, and I did 3 years as an internet manager at a Ford stealership.
Great idea, Dave. I'll put you down in that category, and if Rover is interested, I'll plug him in as well. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
You Guys and Gals Rock, keep up the great work.

RR

·
The Laughing Member
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Reminder: This thread is for introducing our Forum Gurus and Mentors. Or, for those wanting to volunteer as such.

Actual technical questions that you might have should be directed either to one of our Gurus via PM, or posted in the respective sub-forum (i.e., Interior/Exterior Visual Tech, Stereo/Electronics/Electrical, etc.).

Thanks. :)

J

·
0 Posts
HEY STEVE;
I need to delete my post for a sale on the dash pod...how do i do it?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Awesome idea! This forum rocks!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've been a member since I 2008, when I bought my FJC, and thanks to this forum and the mountains of info, I've been able to make informed decisions on every mod I've done to FJ. There are alot of good people on this forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome idea! I don't own an FJ Cruiser yet, but my rav4 is going to need to be replaced in the next year or so. I'll be in touch with some of you.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Attention all Admins/MODs. Someone should update this list, as I know some of the people on it are no longer hunting in this neck of the woods.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
Reminder: This thread is for introducing our Forum Gurus and Mentors. Or, for those wanting to volunteer as such.

Actual technical questions that you might have should be directed either to one of our Gurus via PM, or posted in the respective sub-forum (i.e., Interior/Exterior Visual Tech, Stereo/Electronics/Electrical, etc.).

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
It is great to have several experts on this forum. It is a great forum and would like to ask some questions rigth away!!!!!
The OP hasnt logged on in a WHILE. Id say this thread it probably pretty worthless.
A lot of these mentors have moved on or do not log in anymore, much like the OP as Adam has suggested.

BUT! There are a few of us around who know the FJ pretty well, and are still willing to help out where we can.

Like any community, people will come and go, but for a vehicle based community, we are people spoiled by the caliber of the folks the FJ Cruiser seems to attract.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.