Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all!

So there is now an forum Instagram account called "fjcruiserforums" where photos shared in this thread specifically will be shared! After all there is a wealth of amazing and epic photographs here to take advantage of and share with the world! If you are here on the forums but are also an Instagram user be sure to follow the account!

Anytime someone's photo is shared we'll include their forum member name and maybe a little about their rig. It will be fun to show off folks' rigs and spread awareness about the forum! Already 2 have joined as a direct result of the Instagram!

Post some FJ photos of yours that you love in this thread and they will possibly eventually end up on the fjcruiserforums Instagram!

Be sure to use #fjcruiserforums as well when you share your own photos on your accounts!

·
Registered
847 Posts
I added the Fj forum account. Here is my ride in Bryce Canyon National Park @tsfarling is my handle.

Attachments

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great photos so far! Will be a good week! Come on folks keep on sharing your favorite pictures to be shared on Instagram! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
672 Posts
South Florida

Attachments

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Feel free to use any of these.
I'm @txpedition.overland on IG

Some action shots and posing on Broken Arrow Trail and the bottom of the Grand Canyon

Attachments

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There are even more epic shots guys! Great pics! Looking forward to seeing these posted up! Keep um coming!

·
Registered
534 Posts
This is cool, I had thought about how sweet it'd be if the forum getting an official IG account. I changed my profile to public so you could see my photographs (and follow back ;) I will change it back to private in a few days, if you see a photo you would like to use, let me know and I will send you the full copy. I also have other FJC pics not posted to my IG, I can send examples from VSCO to be used on your Instagram page as well if you would like. Pic for attention.

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
Some really nice rigs in this thread.

Here's a few of mine. Brought her down to Guatemala from VA.

La Antigua

The Peten jungle, en route to Nakum

Same comment as above

Semuc Champey

Everyone loves a good water crossing, right?

Beach life ain't too bad either

Same comment as above

Same comment as beach life

The Patrol GQ is my other toy....

Shorty recently got re re-painted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Some really nice rigs in this thread.

Here's a few of mine. Brought her down to Guatemala from VA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These Guatemala photos are so sick! Seeing the FJ in the jungle setting is like the coolest thing I've ever seen. It is like the peak of what the FJ was built for!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts