81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Here is mine! :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
System said post with photo only was too short, then it posted it anyway.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Impromptu photo in Hawaii

·
Registered
2,996 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

This is my beast. Man i guess my instagram is filled with pohotos of my fj, i just like it so much, honestly i like almost everything about it, this car has helped me in a lot of difficult moments so i even can't sell it. I remember when my nephew was laughing at me that the only thing i am posting on instagram and on the other social networks are photos of my car. He even asked me why do i love this car so much, why would't i change it and buy something better. This car was my childhood dream, maybe that is the cause i like so much, who know. My nephew asked me how to buy instagram followers after he saw the ammount of followers i got, i told him that it is all due to the fj.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
This is my beast. Man i guess my instagram is filled with pohotos of my fj, i just like it so much, honestly i like almost everything about it, this car has helped me in a lot of difficult moments so i even can't sell it. I remember when my nephew was laughing at me that the only thing i am posting on instagram and on the other social networks are photos of my car. He even asked me why do i love this car so much, why would't i change it and buy something better. This car was my childhood dream, maybe that is the cause i like so much, who know. My nephew asked me how to buy instagram followers after he saw the ammount of followers i got, i told him that it is all due to the fj.
It is a nice looking rig for sure! Thanks for sharing!

81 - 100 of 100 Posts