Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up gang? new guy to the fj forum. a little about my self. I'm from wisconsin, north central. I joined mitlitary right out of high school. I've been all over the world. Been stationed in south dakota, alaska and arkansa, where i bought the fj. I seperated active duty and went guard. I now live in Rapid city SD. I'm currently deployed and can't wait to drive my baby again when i get home. I bought my fj oct 07, and have loved it ever since. it's all stock except the intake,airaid. I want to do much more to it but i need to figure out to save some mpg first. I also need to find a cheap driver side mirror, hit a pheasant on I-90 in SD. well hope to get to know you all very well. I like to ask a lot of questions. Any one can drop me a line at [email protected],especially if you live close to rapid city sd, maybe we can meet up when i get back and wheel some time.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum. LOTS of info here to help you with your FJ projects when you get back from the sandbox.

Until then, enjoy the reading and keep your head on a swivel. See you back here soon!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Welcome, and thanks for your service to our country. :wave::bigthumb::cheers:

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Welcome aboard Rick! Thanks for your service!!!

come home safe!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
welcome aboard!!:wave:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to mod madness!
Chuck:)

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the forum, it's a very big and grazy family. Enjoy the madness of this beautiful FJC jungle. :wave:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Welcome :wave:

·
Registered
534 Posts
I now live in Rapid city SD
Suddenly my name feels so................common.

Congrats!

·
Premium Member
17,095 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome to the forum...

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Welcome to the forum and i hope you made some stew out of that pheasant.

·
Trail Snail
3,246 Posts
Welcome tanker15677 :wave:. Thanks for your service and happy Independence Day!

·
Banned
2,364 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forum! Thank you for your service to our country. I went into the Army right out of high school also - I was in from 83-86 and then went straight into the guard after as well and served right through Desert Storm - I was never deployed though. From your user name are you a tanker? I was 19k - M1 tanker in the Regular Army and then had to take a step down to the M60A3 in the guard. I was also trained on the M1A1 - then the M1X1 right before it went into service.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts