Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ever see those Toyota symbols right below someone's username here on the forums as well as a little title like "Member" or "Forum Master" etc.? Well here is a little guide to what those Toyota symbols represent since I'm sure it has been posted before but here it is clear as crystal for documentation.

So for members who have posted 0-99 times there will be no Toyota symbols below your username and the title will say "Member".

For folks who have posted 100-299 times there will be one Toyota symbol and the title will say "Forum Regular".

For people who have posted 300-899 times they will have two Toyota symbols and the title says "Forum Veteran".

Those that have posted 900-1,599 times will earn three Toyota symbols and have the title "Forum Master".

Those who post between 1,600-2,999 times get four Toyota symbols and have the title of "Forum Superstar".

And finally those who post 3,000 times or more earn all five Toyota symbols yet interestingly retain the title "Forum Superstar".

So there you have it, if you are looking for more Toyota symbols, then get to posting a lot! :lol: It was surprising to me in my search just how many members are members but have never ever posted or have only posted a handful of times. It really is an elite group of folks who get up there in the rating system.

And in case you've seen custom titles under certain users names besides those of us who are "Admin" or "Super Moderator" or something like that, it is simply because they have been active members of the community who asked for it!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
'superstar' makes me feel a little too 'special'... We need a tougher sounding label like 'Forum buddy'.....:|

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
39,208 Posts
'superstar' makes me feel a little too 'special'... We need a tougher sounding label like 'Forum buddy'.....:|
I made a note to change your label to "Dancing Queen" after lunch. >:D

·
Premium Member
13,482 Posts
How do I get a 6th Toyota Symbol?

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Thank you for the info. I sent an e-mail to support last year asking about the symbols and titles and they didn't know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts