Those numbers do NOT take into account the 25 TTUE's that went to Hawaii, but some will eventually make there way to the mainland. There's a thread on this. Wiki also says the number is really 2501 or is it really 2526 when you add the 25 from HI with no 1 of 2500 badge? Wait! What? No badges? And 2501? One went somewhere... but Toyota ain't telling.There's no denying the TTUE's resale value, but I think the math may contradict the myth here, at least as far as the TTUE being "rare" goes. According to Wikipedia, 14,718 FJ Cruisers were sold in 2014. As we all know, 2,500 of those were TTUEs, or 17%. That leaves the remaining 83% (12,218 FJs) split amongst the remaining 6 colors. Assuming they were produced in equal amounts, that means each remaining color represents 14% of the total 2014 FJs sold, or 2,036 FJs in each color not Heritage Blue. So... the TTUE might not be the most "rare" of the 2014 FJs after all.