Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.toyotafjcruiserforums.com/forum.php

I was searching for something on google and this forum came up. I've never seen it before. It appears like it's just a tech forum. Not near as much commraderie as this forum has. I'm not speaking bad about it, but I was just curious why after two years of searching for FJ related stuff, I just find this today?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
agreed...it seems pretty new. Threads: 287, Posts: 928, Members: 722, Active Members: 144 Here are the numbers for this forum... which of course can be found on the front page... Threads: 53,734, Posts: 924,067, Members: 19,187

·
Registered
852 Posts
Holy crap! I just never realized we have almost 20,000 members!!!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Poser!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
i could name off quite a few FJ forum's like this that were started by banned blue room members :rofl:
The one forum that you are talking about was not started by banned members here. It was started by someone that wanted to say something without being flamed or otherwise.

On that other forum, I believe that only TWO of the members on there are actually banned from here.

·
Registered
283 Posts
wow that forum is painful to read

·
Registered
8,140 Posts
The one forum that you are talking about was not started by banned members here. It was started by someone that wanted to say something without being flamed or otherwise.

On that other forum, I believe that only TWO of the members on there are actually banned from here.

I'm actually referring to about 4 different forums :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts