Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 not only was the owners book in the glove box when I got her but just discovered this card in the visor pocket above steering wheel.
Who else has theirs?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Likewise, in the visor since day 1.

A similar bit of info covering the use of the diff lock is on a decal towards the front of the driver's door on my '00 4Runner.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
That's pretty cool, either my '08 didn't come with one or the original owner lost it.

this one (attached) is my favorite, based on what is in the owner's manual, but made more visual

Another poster here created it years ago and I've used it ever since (laminated, in my glovebox).

Attachments

·
Desert Moderator
5,648 Posts
I have a 2014 not only was the owners book in the glove box when I got her but just discovered this card in the visor pocket above steering wheel.
Who else has theirs?
Both in place on mine

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
We are men we don't need manuals, so if you took it out and read it I have some bad newes for you....:grin
Ooh what was that one button for next to the...:grin

·
Registered
258 Posts
I would like to remove the "Stupid" Yellow Airbag Warning Label from my visor. Tried to peal it off once but was worried that I might damage the vinyl covering the visor. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
960 Posts
we are men we don't need manuals, so if you took it out and read it i have some bad newes for you..../forums/images/fjcruiser2/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
ooh what was that one button for next to the.../forums/images/fjcruiser2/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
lol ....

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts