KyFJGuy

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WELL DONE!!:clap:

Feels good now doesn't it??:bigthumb:

KyFJGuy
Sure does... sure does. The bank account is lighter but the interest paid out every month is mine now! Plus with what savings accounts, money markets and CD's are paying out these days, it's made all the sense in the world to pay down the debt first, which is as good as money in the bank.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Oh what a feeling... Your set up looks great by the way!

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Awesome, Congrats! Exp 1 bumper?

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
My father once told me that there are two great times in life when it comes to vehicles ... (1) when you first get your new vehicle and (2) when you pay it off. I can't agree more. Congrats!!!

Edit: I have, however, learned that ever time I get in my FJ is a great time too!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
congrats! :cheers:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh what a feeling... Your set up looks great by the way!
Thanks JackRabbit! Still a work in progress though.

I agree about the good feeling of paying off a big debt. Getting out from under big bills and large debt has been high priority for me and the Mrs. for the past few years and it's paying off big time. Besides paying out all that interest, the big monthly payment is gone.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats! You just lifted some weight off your back...Now apply that payment in full to the next debt load! Soon to be a free man...not a slve to the Banking Institution!!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Congrats!

I have never paid off a car loan. I always seem to just roll it into the next one. That's been going on for about 14 years now. But I am finally almost done! I have exactly 2.296 payments left. :D

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Congrats! :clap:

All of my cars, except the Prius which is leased, are owned free and clear too. It's a great feeling!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Way to go:rocker: Party at your house!:cheers:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts