Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple of years back, I discovered that Sea World in San Diego has a Hospitality Center that offers free 8oz samples of all the Anheuser Busch brew.They have all types of good beer.They do have a limit but never really enforce it.You can literally spend the whole day sampling but you might get a little woozy woozy.LOL

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I'm on vacation in 2 weeks, and a trip to Sea World is now on the list!! Thanks Oscar :D

Wanted to share the find with the forum peeps.With gas prices through the roof free beer is much deserved.
:cheers:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Driving to San Diego $50 and paying for Sea World tickets $50 per person, the beer is not free.

I have a kegerator. Oscar come by my house and help me finish off my Keg. Much easier than driving to San Diego.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Driving to San Diego $50 and paying for Sea World tickets $50 per person, the beer is not free.

I have a kegerator. Oscar come by my house and help me finish off my Keg. Much easier than driving to San Diego.
LOL, its a lot closer for the SD peeps or if you are on vacation down south.I'll take your offer on that keg.:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.