Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, a few people have sent me notes asking me what Overland Journal is all about.

Here is a link to download a PDF of an older issue. Please note that the latest issues have an additional 8 pages of content, and a lot more moto content, but this should give a good idea of what the printed magazine is like.

Free Issue Download

Cheers

Ray

·
Premium Member
16,621 Posts
Checked out the free download. Nice! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
**this is purely my opinion**
For those asking what Overland Journal is all about? It is not your typical 4-Wheel type magazine. The articles are much more in depth, it is not US centric, it is focused on overlanding great locations world wide; it's not just 4 wheeled vehicles--motorcycles etc are part of the whole. Incredible photos, great write-ups, gear ratings and descriptions all done on a large format, archival print quality magazine. Expensive and absolutley worth it. One of my favorite subscriptions and Overland Journal is a quality publication that is read, re-reread and stashed to read again. Guess you could say I'm big fan!

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Do you have any yearly, mail order subscription forum specials? :cheers:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
**this is purely my opinion**
For those asking what Overland Journal is all about? It is not your typical 4-Wheel type magazine. The articles are much more in depth, it is not US centric, it is focused on overlanding great locations world wide; it's not just 4 wheeled vehicles--motorcycles etc are part of the whole. Incredible photos, great write-ups, gear ratings and descriptions all done on a large format, archival print quality magazine. Expensive and absolutley worth it. One of my favorite subscriptions and Overland Journal is a quality publication that is read, re-reread and stashed to read again. Guess you could say I'm big fan!
We're literally blushing over here.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Thanks for the offer! I already have a bomber dry bag, but your other post have me a new idea for storing mine attached to the roof rack.

I'll be subscribing to your awesome journal a la carte on payday.

Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Even thought I have the free issue in printed form, I'll add it to my iPad so I can show off OJ when I don't have a copy handy (which is very rare). Amazing content, especially the photos. The larger format is gorgeous!
Yep, another fan here ;)

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
OK, a few people have sent me notes asking me what Overland Journal is all about.

Here is a link to download a PDF of an older issue. Please note that the latest issues have an additional 8 pages of content, and a lot more moto content, but this should give a good idea of what the printed magazine is like.

Free Issue Download

Cheers

Ray
I will download and look at the freebie tonight. If it holds up to the testimonies here, you will have another subscriber!:bigthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts