Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As stated in a previous thread, I am interested in purchasing and mailing out "On My Way to Ouray" stickers similar to what we had last year. Free of charge to forum members.

I need to gauge interest before purchasing them, so anyone who wants one, go ahead and PM me your mailing address. I plan to order them in the next day or two. It's getting late.

I have no design yet, nor much interest from forum members in making a design, so I'm not sure what they will look like, but I promise they won't be horrible. The may end up being identical to last years. (I can't believe there are so many people who will jump at the chance to change the FJ to chartreuse or fuschia, but no one wants to design a simple black/white sticker! :lol: )

If I get enough interest I will get them ordered and mailed out ASAP. Will keep y'all updated. :)

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
You rock!
PM sent.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Thanks Jen!!! PM sent

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
You rock Jen drinks on me. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
so I'm not sure what they will look like, but I promise they won't be horrible...
:lol: Can you make me one with a little extra on the horrible?

(im sadly not going, so actually don't)

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
I still think it would be great to have in parenthasies (spending my kids college fund) between on my way to... Ouray
like Metallica said, sad but true:rofl: PM sent kid!

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Jen,

I am from Amarillo, so I will be spending the night in your neck-of-the-woods* on Saturday July 12th at my parents house.

*Inside joke...we both know that there are no woods in the panhandle of Texas...so in reality I will be spending the night in your neck-of-the-Yucca-plants. Ha HA

I would be proud to display one of your stickers right near my "Going-to-Ouray-flag on my firestick CB antennae.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Hey Jen - How bout something like this?

-

1 - 20 of 138 Posts