Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to stop at Pep Boys yesterday to pick up a few things & found this, 1,000,000 cp rechargeable spot light for FREE! It is $7.00 to walk out with it, but they give you a mail in slip for the $7.00, so that makes it free. I charged it up in the FJ & tried it out last night & it's pretty damn bright. Not a bad little add on for anyone. I have it plugged into the extra power outlet I added in the cargo area & I'll make a holster for it back there so it's always at the ready. Just thought I'd tip everyone off to a free-bee.

·
fka trailman
849 Posts
thanks i like free things. ill go check it out tonight

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
werd. i'll check it out tomorow.

·
Registered
493 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya, more for us. Sorry you had a bad experience there, I really don't like shopping there either, but I needed something else & was driving by that day. I went back yesterday to get another for the wife's Xterra & there were quite a few left.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
who makes it? where can it roughly be found in the store? thanks for the info!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
my pepboys was sold out. going back tomorrow, the manager said they might get more.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LBC, sorry you got burned a few bucks. They charged me $7.00, & gave me a $7.00 mail in slip/form. Capt. S, I went for a 3rd yesterday & my local was sold out, guess word travels fast. I was going to get a few more & give as extra x-mas gifts to Dad's, brother in laws or whoever. My local store said that's it as far as he knows, but said stop back you never know what's going to be on the truck when it comes.

·
fka Mojave FJ
442 Posts
The ad says they are $10 until Friday-Sunday when they are on sale for $7. It also says a limit of two so you can only get two rebates per household. I'm going to check my store tomorrow.

·
Registered
58 Posts
LBC, sorry you got burned a few bucks. They charged me $7.00, & gave me a $7.00 mail in slip/form. Capt. S, I went for a 3rd yesterday & my local was sold out, guess word travels fast. I was going to get a few more & give as extra x-mas gifts to Dad's, brother in laws or whoever. My local store said that's it as far as he knows, but said stop back you never know what's going to be on the truck when it comes.
oh im not hacked. it's still a great deal even at 3 dollars. just wanted to thank the O.P. for the info and keep this going till pepboys is out 100% of these.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've used it every night since I got it, walking the dog. It's so much better than my other hand held spot being rechargeable. My 2,000,000cp is only as good as the cord is long & it's small & light weight.

·
fka Mojave FJ
442 Posts
I picked up two on black Friday for $7 each. I wasn't even there until 1pm and there were a few left. Nice lamp, I like the little led light when you don't need the bright one.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Ya, that extra little LED light is cool. I forgot to mention that. The girl at my store must have read the sale wrong because she gave me mine at the $7.00 a week ago, yippie for me.....I'm stopping back there today & I'll pick up another for my Dad if there are any left.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts