Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please take the time to register for our winch give away!

Rough Country Suspension Systems | Facebook

Four top of the line winch systems are now available as part of Rough Country Recovery Systems, a new division focused on delivering high-powered, high-quality recovery solutions that are durable, strong, and sure to come in handy when the situation gets a little murky. Each unit features Series Wound motors which are extremely efficient at higher speeds and less prone to overheating compared to Permanent Magnet motors. Speeds range from 5.5 HP on 9,500lb capacity units to a staggering 6 HP on 12,000lb units. Better still, Rough Country Recovery Systems utilize a 3-stage planetary gear train boasting a 265:1 gear ratio; allowing enormous torque in such a small housing. Rough Country’s winch systems are available in either 9,500lb or 12,000lb line pull capacity with the following options: Steel Cable with a 4-Way Roller Fairhead, or the highly maneuverable and incredibly strong Synthetic Rope with a Hawse Fairhead. All winches include a free wireless remote for easy operation, and a replaceable Clevis hook for convienience. Retail price ranges from $299.95 to $499.95.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Registered (I think-as there was no confirmation and I can't seem to find a way to find out...)

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
AWESOME GIVAWAY !.... Thanks for the giving the Forum' Members a CHANCE to WIN !... :bigthumb:

Good Luck Everyone... :D

Why do these facebook apps want access to 'ALL' your information.... I don't like... :(
Request for Permission.

Sweepstakes is requesting permission to do the following:
Access my basic information
Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've shared with everyone.

Send me email:
Sweepstakes may email me directly at [email protected]_domain.net.

Access my profile information:
Likes, Music, TV, Movies, Books, Quotes, Birthday, Current City and Education History.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Registered.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Registered!!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I can't believe I got on facebook!!!!!
but for a winch, i'd probably do more than that!!!!!!
I'm registered!!!!
Thanks for the chance to rig my FJ with this winch..............
Jax:wave:

·
Registered
456 Posts
I am registered!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts