Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

FREE to a good FJ Home...

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Jamjam 
#1 ·
As I have upgraded / done a few mods to my 2nd FJ (2014), I have some parts and accessories that I would be happy to give to a fellow FJ owner in need. Everything is in Very Good condition. Pictures attached -
I have the following:

1) Rear spare tire cover
2) Cover plate with rear camera cutout
3) Windshield washer reservoir ( i relocated mine to the back)
4) Rear Tail light guards (Note: these are in good shape - i enameled them)
5) rear view mirror (off my '07)
6) Center console divider
7) front window vent visors
8) Rear cargo door nets

I may have a few more items down the road (front bumper assembly as i just ordered from Expedition One)

A few caveats...

* You have a legit need for the item...i.e. * Don't let me find this stuff on Craig's List or Ebay
* Local pickup in Fort Lauderdale only - Bring your FJ

If you need anything on the list - PM me and we can arrange pickup.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Looks like i will only have the following left...
1) Rear spare tire cover
2) Cover plate with rear camera cutout
3) Windshield washer reservoir
4) rear view mirror (off my '07)
5) ONE of the rear cargo nets

I would love to be able to ship stuff out to you guys - its just too big a hassle for oddball sized parts...Sorry.

#10 ·
Tire Cover and Plate gone...

#11 ·
OK - so all that is left is
* Windshield washer reservoir
* 2007 rear view mirror

More stuff to come!

#13 ·
You know... I spent my life growing up in Ohio trying to kill that damn crabgrass stuff...now in Florida, I cultivate it!

#14 ·
What's all that green stuff underneath the parts? That's some kind of weird dirt you guys got down there.

#15 ·
i dont want or need any of this stuff but appreciate that youre doing this.

does anyone know WTH there is a dipstick for the windshield washer fluid? 1st time i popped the hood and went to fill it almost thought i was checking the wrong reservoir, like, dafuq?

#16 ·
Do you see that long yellow thing in the pic of windshield washer I’m giving away?
That’s it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.