Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,456 Posts
Those look great. I’ve been looking at this company for my 2007. I’d probably go with just the headlights because I want to keep the old look for the tailihts and turn signals. Thanks for posting, it helps my decision! Been looking at these. FJ Cruiser DynamiK Headlights | Freedom Retrofits
They were on sale in September for $650, so I’ll wait till the next sale!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those look great. I’ve been looking at this company for my 2007. I’d probably go with just the headlights because I want to keep the old look for the tailihts and turn signals. Thanks for posting, it helps my decision! Been looking at these. FJ Cruiser DynamiK Headlights | Freedom Retrofits
They were on sale in September for $650, so I’ll wait till the next sale!
I like the way those look but they came out way after I ordered mine lol. If you go with them you wont be disappointed! They also have install manuals on their site that helped a lot!

· Registered
3 Posts
looks great! which specific kit did you go with? Any pics of the headlights in the daytime? how long did you have to wait?

Hey all,

I recently installed new headlights and tail lights from Freedom Retrofits and just wanted to make a quick post to show them off a bit since I dont see many other users here with them. Install was pretty easy and I think they look great as well as a lot brighter than the oem bulbs. View attachment 1218839
View attachment 1218838

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks great! which specific kit did you go with? Any pics of the headlights in the daytime? how long did you have to wait?
I got their v2 headlights with the dynamic blinkers and the dynamik taillights. Ill get some pics during the day too but they are still extremely visible in sunlight which is great.

I did have to wait a very long time for them but it was well worth the wait imo. You can see what their current lead times are on the site.

· Registered
3 Posts
I got their v2 headlights with the dynamic blinkers and the dynamik taillights. Ill get some pics during the day too but they are still extremely visible in sunlight which is great.

I did have to wait a very long time for them but it was well worth the wait imo. You can see what their current lead times are on the site.
OK, thanks for the additional info. Are your V2 headlights Chrome or Black? Also, are the front lights "smoke" to match your tail lights?

· Registered
58 Posts
Nice! I bought some freedom retrofit headlights back in September and they are scheduled to be done by end of year. I hope they are worth it. My front end needs them. I ended up getting the the Hi Rev tail lights as they were on sale last Black Friday but now I'm thinking about jumping on these tail lights instead and selling the others

1 - 14 of 14 Posts