Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, we are proud sponsors of the FJ Cruiser Forums. Our dealership, located in Salt Lake City, UT, specializes in selling high quality FJs. As a courtesy to the FJ family, we will keep our inventory updated on this thread with links to our cars in the hopes that we can find good homes for these terrific cars.

Also, we LOVE to buy high quality FJs, so please feel free to inquire if you have one that you would like to sell or trade. Even if we are not able to purchase your car, we are always happy to offer advise on market value, how to list, etc.

As a final note, we appreciate being a member of this community and are always trying to find ways to be of service, please feel free to ask any question or even send us a car you are looking at for a "second opinion". Thanks for reading and all our best.

Kevin and Bret

·
Registered
324 Posts
So what’s the inventory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Vendor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are just getting it set up. May be Monday before the links, etc. are in place. I plan to keep it updated as we get new cars in (we try to have 4-5 great FJs on hand at all times, but frankly, that is hard!).

·
Vendor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Bad Wolf Thank you. We try to include a very accurate set of pics, including underside, of each of our cars. Additionally, we do video walkthroughs of the exterior, interior, engine and underside so that out of state buyers can have a good run down on the condition of the vehicle. (And, we buy good ones to start with, so that helps a lot!).

·
Vendor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2011 TTSE Alert: For those of you on the prowl for a 2011 TTSE (yes, a real TTSE, not a NSSE), I finally landed one. It's the second one I've ever been able to get. Looks like it'll be a real winner. 78k miles and lived her whole life in FL. Should take me two weeks to get her in, assessed at Toyota with PPI and reconditioned. Stay tuned for more info and I"ll post an update when she is ready for sale.

·
Registered
18 Posts
2011 TTSE Alert: For those of you on the prowl for a 2011 TTSE (yes, a real TTSE, not a NSSE), I finally landed one. It's the second one I've ever been able to get. Looks like it'll be a real winner. 78k miles and lived her whole life in FL. Should take me two weeks to get her in, assessed at Toyota with PPI and reconditioned. Stay tuned for more info and I"ll post an update when she is ready for sale.
View attachment 1143226 View attachment 1143227
follow up

·
Vendor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Coming Soon....2014 TTUE with 42k miles (automatic). One owner California car all stock. Excellent condition and finishing up the reconditioning process. Toyota pre--purchase inspection has been completed and all work Toyota recommended was done. I expect it to be priced at $41,900. Here are a couple of photos. A full set including undercarriage photos will be posted on our website soon and we will do a full video walkthrough noting any damages that is available upon request. Please PM or call/text 435-200-3303 for more info

·
Vendor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And, as if it can't be any better, we have ANOTHER Trail Teams Arriving soon! 2013 TTSE with 83k miles. I expect it to be priced at $34,900, but that could change slightly once we get it in. One owner, CA car, and again, great shape, rust free, etc, etc, etc. A full set of photos, including undercarriage, will be posted after we get her in this week and take to Toyota for Pre-Purchase Inspection and then full reconditioning. Video walkthroughs also will be available upon request. Here are a couple of photos. Please PM or call/text 435-200-3303 for more info.

·
Vendor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It has been a little bit of a journey to get this girl ready for sale, but we are close. Here is the team at Signature Detail working their magic on the polish and detail. Meet Gerardo, Favian and Dan. I'd be lost without their great work and help! I just posted the car on our website, and will have full set of photos to post Likely Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.

·
Vendor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, she is finally listed. This baby has been a bit of a labor of love to get fully prepared for her forever home, but get got 'er done! Enjoy. (Also, 2014 TTUE MT will be listed soon...pics and deets coming to your friendly FJ Forum thread soon).....

·
Vendor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Vendor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
New arrival! We are in the final stages of reconditioning of this baby. 2008 Trail Teams. New Bilstein Suspension all around and new BF Goodrich K02s all around as well. 141k miles and like we do with all our FJs, we have done a PPI at Toyota and completed all the work that they recommended. Car has lived in LA, TX, OK and CA. Great underneath and will be a great one for someone. (Crappy pics are "proof of life" - not detailed yet....she will get better. A lot better!).

·
Vendor
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Also, we have three Trail Teams "inbound" in addition to the 2008 just listed:

2014 TTUE MT 51k miles
2014 TTUE AT 46k miles
2014 TTUE AT 58k miles

and...a couple other interesting ones (to be named later). We've been busy with the reload....will post pictures as soon as we can.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts