Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
As many of you know, we are proud sponsors of the FJ Cruiser Forums. Our dealership, located in Salt Lake City, UT, specializes in selling high quality FJs. As a courtesy to the FJ family, we will keep our inventory updated on this thread with links to our cars in the hopes that we can find good homes for these terrific cars.

Also, we LOVE to buy high quality FJs, so please feel free to inquire if you have one that you would like to sell or trade. Even if we are not able to purchase your car, we are always happy to offer advise on market value, how to list, etc.

As a final note, we appreciate being a member of this community and are always trying to find ways to be of service, please feel free to ask any question or even send us a car you are looking at for a "second opinion". Thanks for reading and all our best.

Kevin and Bret
I am interested in selling my 2008 FJ cruise, off road package, only 85k miles, one owner great condition. Would be interested in getting a fair market value estimate.

·
Vendor
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I’d be happy to help. Please send me the vin, some pics of the car (exterior, interior and a few of the underside) and also a list of and flaws or problems (exterior, interior and mechanical). I take a look and let you know my best guess! Thanks.

·
Vendor
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Also, we have three Trail Teams "inbound" in addition to the 2008 just listed:

2014 TTUE MT 51k miles
2014 TTUE AT 46k miles
2014 TTUE AT 58k miles

and...a couple other interesting ones (to be named later). We've been busy with the reload....will post pictures as soon as we can.
Quick update...the three vehicles mentioned above are moving sllllooooowwwwwllllyyyy through our reconditioning process (maddeningly slowly). No fault of their own, but some of our partners (Toyota dealership, and companies we use for reconditioning) are having some delays primarily due to some staffing shortages (and sadly, yes, covid). And, a couple of these have needed a bit more recon than we anticipated. We could slap "lipstick on the pig" and sell them as they are, but that is not how we roll, so we are spending the money to get them right (mostly all cosmetic stuff-one was owned by someone who really pissed off somebody and they keyed the door pretty effectively, so she needs some paint, another had a dent in the rear door that we just could not get right, so we are replacing the door). A hassle, but worth it in our opinion.

I realize there are several of you patiently waiting and I hope to have them listed and available in the next week or so. The good news is that we have three more to add to the list of soon to be adoptable candidates:

2013 MT TTSE 66k miles (very "built" with icon stage 5 suspension and some other pretty heavy duty upgrades- CA car)
2012 AT TTSE 46k miles (1 owner Florida car).
2013 AT FJ 78k miles (Magma)

And of course these three puppies:

2014 TTUE MT 51k miles
2014 TTUE AT 46k miles
2014 TTUE AT 58k miles

We will keep you posted.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Quick update...the three vehicles mentioned above are moving sllllooooowwwwwllllyyyy through our reconditioning process (maddeningly slowly). No fault of their own, but some of our partners (Toyota dealership, and companies we use for reconditioning) are having some delays primarily due to some staffing shortages (and sadly, yes, covid). And, a couple of these have needed a bit more recon than we anticipated. We could slap "lipstick on the pig" and sell them as they are, but that is not how we roll, so we are spending the money to get them right (mostly all cosmetic stuff-one was owned by someone who really pissed off somebody and they keyed the door pretty effectively, so she needs some paint, another had a dent in the rear door that we just could not get right, so we are replacing the door). A hassle, but worth it in our opinion.

I realize there are several of you patiently waiting and I hope to have them listed and available in the next week or so. The good news is that we have three more to add to the list of soon to be adoptable candidates:

2013 MT TTSE 66k miles (very "built" with icon stage 5 suspension and some other pretty heavy duty upgrades- CA car)

2014 TTUE MT 51k miles
2014 TTUE AT 46k miles
2014 TTUE AT 58k miles

We will keep you posted.
Hello. I'm in the market, but I only see one listed on your website. Would you point me to where all the details are posted on the others? Serious buyer here. Thanks!

Chuck

·
Vendor
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hello. I'm in the market, but I only see one listed on your website. Would you point me to where all the details are posted on the others? Serious buyer here. Thanks!

Chuck
Hello @cnewkirk! They are not yet listed on our website. We should have them up toward the end of the week. The 3 TTUEs are almost ready to list. The 2012 TTSE is probably a week or two away and the 2013 TTSE, well, it'll either be listed for sale at the end of the week, or I might hijack that one for my personal driver! We also have a 2013 in Magma that should be listed this week as well. She is ready to go.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you, Kevin. I'm in AZ looking for an FJ without rust that will last me a long time. Do you have a distribution list or something you send new vehicles out when they go up on a post for sale? If so, please add me. [email protected]

·
Vendor
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thank you, Kevin. I'm in AZ looking for an FJ without rust that will last me a long time. Do you have a distribution list or something you send new vehicles out when they go up on a post for sale? If so, please add me. [email protected]
Will do, Chuck. I keep a list and send out updates when I get matching inventory in. I'll add you to the list.

·
Registered
625 Posts

2014 TTUE MT 51k miles
2014 TTUE AT 46k miles
2014 TTUE AT 58k miles

We will keep you posted.
So beautiful news, brought a tear to my eye. Happy tears of course.
I'm glad that some of them are making their way to you. Some TLC goes a long way 🙏

21 - 28 of 28 Posts