Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
16,960 Posts
(y) (y) :cool:

·
Vendor
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
As many of you know, we are proud sponsors of the FJ Cruiser Forums. Our dealership, located in Salt Lake City, UT, specializes in selling high quality FJs. As a courtesy to the FJ family, we will keep our inventory updated on this thread with links to our cars in the hopes that we can find good homes for these terrific cars.

Also, we LOVE to buy high quality FJs, so please feel free to inquire if you have one that you would like to sell or trade. Even if we are not able to purchase your car, we are always happy to offer advise on market value, how to list, etc.

As a final note, we appreciate being a member of this community and are always trying to find ways to be of service, please feel free to ask any question or even send us a car you are looking at for a "second opinion". Thanks for reading and all our best.

Kevin and Bret
Hey guys, I have a 2012 FJ 4x4, Black with White roof, automatic, and 131,000 miles that I'm looking to sell. Are you adding to your inventory now? My FJ is mostly in factory condition with the exception of a full set of ARB skid plates and ARB sliders. Otherwise it is stock. No mechanical issues, no body or paint damage, very few offroad miles (unfortunately) and NO RUST. I'm in Los Angeles. Let me know if you might be interested. If not, any advice you might have on where online to list it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Doug

·
Vendor
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Hey guys, I have a 2012 FJ 4x4, Black with White roof, automatic, and 131,000 miles that I'm looking to sell. Are you adding to your inventory now? My FJ is mostly in factory condition with the exception of a full set of ARB skid plates and ARB sliders. Otherwise it is stock. No mechanical issues, no body or paint damage, very few offroad miles (unfortunately) and NO RUST. I'm in Los Angeles. Let me know if you might be interested. If not, any advice you might have on where online to list it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Doug
Doug, can you please pm us with your contact info? I think my partner, Bret, is interested in taking a look at it. We are always interested in great FJs. Thank you for thinking of us!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Quick update on our "inbound" inventory. We currently have 3 2013 TTSEs on their way to us. Mileage is 84k, 65k and 26k respectively (all automatics) and all from rust free zones. We are working on more inventory as we got cleaned out over the last two weeks (even sold my personal 'FunJ'). They are all likely about 2-3 weeks away from being listed as we have to take them to Toyota for inspection and service, then do our reconditioning. Stay tuned....

View attachment 1157078
Is there a way to get notifications when you get new FJ stock? I’m in Montana so pretty close to come purchase from you.

·
Vendor
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
@jaymers Thank you for the inquiry. We do post our inventory here as a courtesy when we get new rigs in to give the FJ Forum members first look at what we have. I also keep a list of interested buyers and send and alert when we get something in that matches your interest. If you would like me to do that, just pm me with what you are after. Or, you can text me at 434-200-3303. We do have 2-3 new trail teams we will be listing shortly as they finish the inspection and mechanical work at Toyota and then reconditioning. Stay tuned. Some really really nice ones will be ready soon.

·
Registered
181 Posts
@jaymers Thank you for the inquiry. We do post our inventory here as a courtesy when we get new rigs in to give the FJ Forum members first look at what we have. I also keep a list of interested buyers and send and alert when we get something in that matches your interest. If you would like me to do that, just pm me with what you are after. Or, you can text me at 434-200-3303. We do have 2-3 new trail teams we will be listing shortly as they finish the inspection and mechanical work at Toyota and then reconditioning. Stay tuned. Some really really nice ones will be ready soon.
Sent you a text early this morning. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
16,960 Posts
Kevin, Have you seen this one?

·
Vendor
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·

·
Vendor
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Public Service Announcement:

We are please to share that we recently partnered with a new website Buy Built Rigs. They just launched a few weeks ago and intend to be an alternative to bring a trailer for nice 4x4 rigs. They are looking for inventory and I know many in the FJ community are looking for a great forum to sell nicely modified rigs, special rigs, etc.

I am going to be putting most of my inventory on Buy Built Rigs prior to listing on my own website and will continue to post them here as well. Spoiler alert: as a favor to my buddies at BBR, I'll be listing with reserve prices that are generally less than what I plan to list my cars for. Right now, we have an FJ 40 on their site with a couple of cars headed there soon. Here is a link to the 40:

·
Banned
37 Posts

We are please to share that we recently partnered with a new website Buy Built Rigs. They just launched a few weeks ago and intend to be an alternative to bring a trailer for nice 4x4 rigs. They are looking for inventory and I know many in the FJ community are looking for a great forum to sell nicely modified rigs, special rigs, etc.

I am going to be putting most of my inventory on Buy Built Rigs prior to listing on my own website and will continue to post them here as well. Spoiler alert: as a favor to my buddies at BBR, I'll be listing with reserve prices that are generally less than what I plan to list my cars for. Right now, we have an FJ 40 on their site with a couple of cars headed there soon. Here is a link to the 40:

Yo hit me up also :) . Always in the market for a low mileage Trail teams.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Do you still have the 2010 or 2011 FJ that was posted? Looking to buy as I know the reserve wasn't met. Thanks

·
Vendor
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Do you still have the 2010 or 2011 FJ that was posted? Looking to buy as I know the reserve wasn't met. Thanks
Yes, the 2010 is still available. I just posed it on my website yesterday. The 2011 is long gone. I also have a very very nice 2014 TTUE. If you send me a DM with your mobile or email, I'll send you the video walkthroughs of the 2010.

·
16,960 Posts
Did the 40 sell?

·
Vendor
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
My FJ40 just went live on Bring a Trailer. Here is the link to check it out. For those of you who have bought cars from me, or worked with me directly, any good experiences that you can share in the comments section are greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

·
Vendor
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·

·
Registered
25 Posts
You mentioned in a WTB ad that you had a 2010 coming up for about $25k. Is that the 2010 TT you listed for $29k or do you have another 2010 coming that is going to hit the $25k price point? I might be interested!

41 - 59 of 59 Posts