2007 Black Diamond
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Mickey Thompson Baja ATs 33X12.5
- KMC 542 Impacts 17X9
4.5 BS / -12mm offset / Bore 106.10
  • Body mount chop: Yes
  • Rubbing: None at all

Waited just about 2 months for these wheels and tires to be in stock.

My old BFGs had just over 55k miles on them and were 6 years old. My BFGs turned into rolling rocks and felt like I was driving the Flintstone mobile even though I still had plenty on tread left.

Fast forward to my new setup and WOW! What a difference new wheels and tires make.

I also did the following:
  • All new sway bar links and bushings
  • New OME 884s
  • New Rancho 9000s

Now I think I'll put my Demello sliders back on too :)

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

·
Registered
354 Posts
Awesome, looks great. The retro Toyota stripes look awesome as well!

Reactions: K.I.T.T._FJ

·
Registered
2007 Black Diamond
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wowza! That's a good looking FJ! What are the aftermarket headlights and tail lights you ended up with?
Totally appreciate feedback! :D
Both are sold by Spyder motorsport. I installed the HID internals from the Retrofit Source for the headlights. Going on 7 years now and running strong front and rear.

SKU: 5075314
( Spyder Signature ) Toyota FJ Cruiser 07-14 Projector Headlights - Halogen Model Only ( Not Compatible With Xenon/HID Model ) - 3D DRL LED - Black

SKU: 5079442
Toyota FJ Cruiser 07-13 Light Bar LED Tail Lights - Black

·
Registered
25 Posts
Totally appreciate feedback! :D
Both are sold by Spyder motorsport. I installed the HID internals from the Retrofit Source for the headlights. Going on 7 years now and running strong front and rear.

SKU: 5075314
( Spyder Signature ) Toyota FJ Cruiser 07-14 Projector Headlights - Halogen Model Only ( Not Compatible With Xenon/HID Model ) - 3D DRL LED - Black

SKU: 5079442
Toyota FJ Cruiser 07-13 Light Bar LED Tail Lights - Black
Thanks man! I'm currently saving up to black out the bumpers, mirrors, door handles etc (getting the blackout kit from Pure FJ) and these lights will definitely be the next upgrade!

·
Registered
2014 TTUE & 2012TT
1,760 Posts
Looks AMAZING! Will have to check it out in person, as one of my FJ needs new tires. Other has the K02, and was thinking of changing it up this time.

·
Registered
2007 Black Diamond
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks AMAZING! Will have to check it out in person, as one of my FJ needs new tires. Other has the K02, and was thinking of changing it up this time.
Thanks! I haven't broken them in off-road yet but they ride great. What sold me was the silica base compound for better traction in the wet and the severe snow rating.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts