Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread will be for the Friday Black Bear photo run to post links to there pictures.

And I will post mine when I get back but I am still in Ouray taking pictures. Did Yankee Boy Basin and Hidden Lakes today. I don't want to go home. I don't want to go back to work. I want to stay here and run trails til the snow is too deep. Then I maybe I will get a snow mobile.

I miss all you guys. Doesn't some one want to come back and play with me?

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
X2! It really sucked to cross over that Colorado state line (going the other way!)

I'll post up when we get a chance. Had a super long day driving back Sunday and still catching up. Glad you started the thread...we'll post them here.

-brian

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Today is my last day in Ouray. :mecry: Heading for home in the morning. Will be a short stay though as I have to head out to Tampa for work on Sunday.

In addition to my pictures I have a nice video clip of you climbing up that little water fall obstacle near the top of Black Bear. I think you I one of me descending the steps. We need to exchange those as well.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
We got back home late Monday night, since I was due back at work on Tuesday. Tuesday was pretty rough, my body was not ready to be stuck at a desk all day. I was use to bouncing around the trails all day, and not ready to be sitting at a desk. I think I had something like Sea sickness, but from not moving around.

Too bad we all can't find great paying jobs that pay us to wheel around all day. But I'm sure it would be like everything else, you would get tired of it after a while. This is why I just had a great time while I was there and then started planning for it next year as soon as I got home.

So you are not the only one that wants to go back, but I've got to save up a few more buck before I can return, so I'll just see you at Summit #5 2011!

-C

1 - 5 of 5 Posts