Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I've been stalking these forums for a few years now, owned an '07 for two years, and I'm finally headed to the summit.

I'm currently stationed on a Coast Guard patrol boat out of Manama, Bahrain and flying home to Phoenix, AZ a few days before the summit. Very excited to get home and enjoy a week up in Ouray with everyone. Anyone planning or willing to ride up together from the Phoenix area on the 17th?

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
WooHoo!!!
You're gonna enjoy the summit!

There is going to be 2 groups heading out of Vegas. First one on the 16th the second on the 18th with us all meeting up in Moab to make the final leg together up to summit. Your welcome to hook up with either group and roll in with us.

LINK if your interested in the logistics of it.

Thanks for your service!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey there :)

I plan on leaving the Phoenix Area the 17th, might take off work or take off early from work on that tuesday either way I plan on hitting the road at the latest by 4pm on the 17th. My plan is to drive about 1/3 or 1/2 on tuesday and wake up early and try and get into Ouray around lunchtime the 18th.

If this interest you at all let me know plenty of time to work out the details still a ways off... looks like not many from AZFJ are going... "Progolfer" from phoenix will probaly post on here later hes going also not sure when he plans to head up though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks, good to know. I guess it's still a ways away but it's good to get an idea of what other people plan on doing.

I was actually inadvertently at the first summit. Went camping with my family up in Ouray and that's the first time I saw an FJ. Finally get the chance to enjoy it with my truck too!

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
I'm prob leaving Phoenix early on wednesday but thinking about Tuesday now.

Also check out azfj.org; a few of us are going and have been talking about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts