Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!
This is Jp from Costa Rica! Been with my 07 Fj since 2009, bought it with 10K miles and have done a few mods (all ARB equipment I could get down here!)
Interested in sharing pics and experiences with my FJ, and making new FJ fan friends!... PURA VIDA!!!!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like you had a lot of fun round here! Hope you had the chance to try some off-road experience in Costa Rica, I love visiting USA, I visited SC and NC for the 09 winter and loved it!! I will be posting pictures!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Warm welcome from SoCal! Congrats on your new rig, I would love to do some driving out in your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hello and Welcome!! I'll be heading south to Costa Rica this friday for a vacation... Never been before but I can't wait... Any tips?

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll be heading south to Costa Rica this friday for a vacation... Never been before but I can't wait... Any tips?
Cool! :sunny:
Be prepared for a lot of sun! (70 to 85 max)
If you´re heading out to the beaches, school has just started today so you´ll find plenty of space to relax... You´ll get dry forest in Guanacaste (N. Pacific Coast) and rain forest at the Atlantic, and you can visit them both on the same day if you want!
I can gladly give you tips for your trip, if you want so, just give some details (like if you´re taking a guided tour or if you´re driving by yourself)

Best Regards,
Jp.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone, this is the coolest forum ever!! Cant stop reading all the different topics!!

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Glad to have you here with us. Costa Rica is a place I'd like to visit sometime as well. My father won't stop talking about his time in the trees there a few years ago.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :clap:
You live in a very beautiful place.

So, with all that weight up front, it looks like it's sagging a little bit.
Are you planning on upgrading the suspension with a lift at all?

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You´re right, even though it´s equipped with Old Man Emu suspension (3.5` lift), the front seems to be sagging a little bit, I will contact my dealer to find out if I got the right kit, this is because I purchased the suspension prior to the rest of the parts. If anyone knows which suspension kit shall I have bought I would appreciate in order to compare to the one I got.

Best regards,

Jp.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts