Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've posted a couple of times on the forums now, nothing major, just little additions to discussions, but I decided it was time to introduce myself.

I just purchased a silver 2010 FJ Cruiser, slightly used. Not the TT edition, but it might as well be given the garnish that came with the truck. Locking Rear Diff, A-Trac, Backup camera, 16" wheels, the other basic doodads... Only thing it is missing that I wish it had is the blacked out trim and the power adapter in the trunk. Other than that, I LOVE this thing.

My previous car was a Jeep Cherokee (XJ). I had a lot of fun with that car, learned a lot about modifying and off-roading.

Unfortunately my Jeep was totaled when my dad used it to go hunting and lost control on the highway trying to swerve around a deer. (He was hunting deer, but the deer got him). Despite having to use the jaws of life to get him out, he only ended up with a broken ankle and some cuts.

It's been a little over a year since I lost the Jeep and I have finally found a worthy replacement. The Toyota FJ Cruiser!

I look forward to learning more about the FJ and wheeling with some of you in the Dallas area!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident, but at least ur dad was ok.
Congrats on your new ride and Welcome to the forums!
As you have probably seen, there are tons of people on here form the DFW area. They would love to help you out with mods and take you out on some trails.

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Glad your Dad is ok but.....cool you got an FJ ! !

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Welcome to the party:rocker:

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!