Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
I had a chance to see your seat swap yesterday when I purchased one of your original front seats. MitchMel your seat swap turned out really well. Today I replaced the drivers side front seat with the one I got from you and everything went well. Thank you, I'd been looking for a replacement for sometime and the timing was perfect. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I've heard Scion seats of some years will fit, with minor fab. Lexus GX are on my list but the junkyards want too much and finding a wrecked being parted out is impossible.

·
Registered
21 Posts
When I bought my FJ in 2014, the dealer took out the seats, sent them to Livonia, and they came back wrapped in custom leather with heaters. It was not that expensive. One of the best mods you can do. the stock black cloth is not inspiring. The body paint matching leather is nice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
When I bought my FJ in 2014, the dealer took out the seats, sent them to Livonia, and they came back wrapped in custom leather with heaters. It was not that expensive. One of the best mods you can do. the stock black cloth is not inspiring. The body paint matching leather is nice.
What/where/who is Livonia ? Was that a separate adder that you know the price of? Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
Another swap here, 2012 4Runner seats into 2012 FJ.
For future reference, based on my research, it seems that '06-'09 4runner driver seats did have the seat position sensor, so would be a more direct swap. '10+ 4Runners, like the GX460, do not have the seat position sensor.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts