Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant seem to find anywhere wether or not all years are compatible. When I go on to some sites. They make you pick 07-09 or 2010+. Some sites make you select specific year. Anyone know if it's split? I know 2010 they did some changes to engine etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
234 Posts
The 2010+ has a few small differences iirc. One is that the washer bottle hangs down once a more high clearance bumper is equipped, also there was a change in the routing of one of the AC lines behind the bumper. From what I’ve seen the front of the frames (where the bumper mounts) are all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 2010+ has a few small differences iirc. One is that the washer bottle hangs down once a more high clearance bumper is equipped, also there was a change in the routing of one of the AC lines behind the bumper. From what I’ve seen the front of the frames (where the bumper mounts) are all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you sir. Expedition one got back toy email today. They confirmed all the bumpers are comparable across all years. The selection was due to the reservoir relocation kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts