Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bumper gone to a good home.

I replaced my 2008 front bumper with an aluminum one and have the plastic cover and steel bumper parts. The plastic is all painted black. Paint can be removed or painted over. FREE in south central PA, near Hershey - Annville, PA. actually. Will not ship but could work out a pickup or even delivery if not too far. In the Spring it's going in the dumpster.

·
Registered
183 Posts
If you change your mind and are willing to ship I need a new bumper skin for my 08 tt in MA 02360. Banged mine up last year and can't afford new bumper. I will gladly pay shipping if it's not to steep. Thanks for any consideration.

FD

·
Registered
177 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
If you change your mind and are willing to ship I need a new bumper skin for my 08 tt in MA 02360. Banged mine up last year and can't afford new bumper. I will gladly pay shipping if it's not to steep. Thanks for any consideration.

FD
I can't deal with shipping this thing, it's huge and would cost an arm and a leg to ship. I'm too busy and a tad too lazy to go thru the hassle of trying to find enough packing material and boxes for it. Sorry.

I've been away from the forum for a while so I'm a little late on the reply. I have several guys who contacted me who are willing to pick it up. I'm waiting on a reply from the first one now. If he bags the deal I have another guy who is local and wants it as well, second in line so to speak.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts