Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen Front Diff Lock button? Maybe for the new 70 series Land Cruiser? I've seen it on someone's rig but I cannot remember nor can I find it. Any help?

·
Registered
511 Posts
This is the exact picture I saw. Whos rig is that?
That's a post-tummy-tuck shot from my interior. More pics and info here. I added the switch after the Lefty was installed because I needed something for my ADD. Since I couldn't find a stock switch for ADD I went with the next best thing - a sharpie-modified Toyota RR DIFF LOCK switch. :bigthumb:

But they did a good job with the Sharpie.
LOL. Thanks. It's actually a bit more obvious in these pictures because of the flash. But in person, you really can't tell. A sharpie provides just the right tone and coverage to mask the white lettering and it's a lot easier to apply than paint or other options.

Cheers,

Jeff

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a post-tummy-tuck shot from my interior. More pics and info here. I added the switch after the Lefty was installed because I needed something for my ADD. Since I couldn't find a stock switch for ADD I went with the next best thing - a sharpie-modified Toyota RR DIFF LOCK switch. :bigthumb:

Cheers,

Jeff
Thanks for letting me know! I may do that.... :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
OK. I want that. :rocker:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts