Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Any more to report Deb?

Or are you too busy writing up your build thread.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
:lol:
No....and no...
Trails are all still swamps around here, and even my own dirt road was washed out to impassable yesterday (by mortal cars, not the FJ :grin). Been too busy to get out of state to wheel (or write up a build thread :angel) but rest assured, as soon as I get to press the magic button and ascend into eLocker heaven it’ll be posted up right here :blueblob:

·
Registered
64 Posts
:lol:
No....and no...
Trails are all still swamps around here, and even my own dirt road was washed out to impassable yesterday (by mortal cars, not the FJ :grin). Been too busy to get out of state to wheel (or write up a build thread :angel) but rest assured, as soon as I get to press the magic button and ascend into eLocker heaven it’ll be posted up right here :blueblob:

Hi Deb, just wondering now that you've had the front locker installed for a while what your thoughts are on it? I'm looking at doing a front locker when I re-gear this coming spring and I agree with your reasoning on the e-locker vs an air locker. Have you been happy with it so far? Also, have you had it disengage if/when you roll back?

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Hi Deb, just wondering now that you've had the front locker installed for a while what your thoughts are on it? I'm looking at doing a front locker when I re-gear this coming spring and I agree with your reasoning on the e-locker vs an air locker. Have you been happy with it so far? Also, have you had it disengage if/when you roll back?
Good reminder to update this thread :wink

eLocker is flawless, instant on and off and no didn’t need to disengage for rollback. It really is like a cheat button - everything is soooooo easy! You looking at ECGS for this? Great warranty on both the gears and locker :smile

·
Registered
64 Posts
Good reminder to update this thread :wink

eLocker is flawless, instant on and off and no didn’t need to disengage for rollback. It really is like a cheat button - everything is soooooo easy! You looking at ECGS for this? Great warranty on both the gears and locker :smile
Thanks for the quick response! I’m happy to hear you’re having a good experience. Yes, I’ll for sure be going through ECGS!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts