Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Can you fit comfortably in ANYTHING that wasn't built in the 70's? I have issues with most cars at a mere 6'2". I can only imagine that it must suck pretty bad trying to fit into a car at 6'7". I will say that I didn't have to have the seat all the way back to be comfortable and I am all leg - about a 36" inseam. So, I would bet with the seat all the way back you might only be mildly uncomfortable.

This is the first car I have been in in almost a decade that I didn't have to have the seat all the way back. It might be okay for you.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
What's your inseam t-spine? If your height is more in your spine than your femur you might be ok. From the way it sounds the FJC has tons of head room. I have a 36" inseam and I'm a tad concerned about leg room until I actually get to sit in one and see how much room I have under the stearing wheel. Didn't stop me from putting down a (refundable) deposit however. As a side note, I've heard guys up to 6'9" can fit into a Mini. I've sat in one and I believe it. Awesome room for a smallish vehicle. And you know some people say the FJC reminds them of a Mini on steroids...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts