Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if this is a separate part you can buy? I'm having trouble identifying it on part sites:

Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive tire Automotive exterior Gas

Should be a black cover that that came off some how with the previous owner.

·
Premium Member
2013 Trail Teams <>< <>< <*((^(((><
701 Posts
You could look at one of the other two covers and they may have a part number on them.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

·
Premium Member
2013 Trail Teams <>< <>< <*((^(((><
701 Posts
Hard to see (hidden) but there appears to be a cover on the back wiper, not sure if it is the same size / setup or not. Maybe you could borrow it?

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a good idea, though just checked and the bolt cover doesn't have a part number. Also, looks like the back wiper has something different. Interestingly enough, when I looked up part 85192 on another site I've purchased from in the past, it said it doesn't fit the 2009 FJ, and suggested part 85292-13010 instead:

Hard to tell a difference visually when comparing the product photos found on ebay, but I'll be going with the 85292-13010.

·
Premium Member
3,815 Posts
I've never noticed any concerns with automated car washes. Though, I've found it is actually cheaper to use the coin op/manual wash, so these days that's what I use more often now (and I can be sure the bottom really gets well hosed down).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts