Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time of the year Frostbite 2011 is coming up Feb. 26 hope to see ya there!

·
Registered
105 Posts
HotSteel have you been to this before, if so what are thr trails like, and are you going to this one? I'm interested in it but don't want to be the only FJ there!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have already signed up for this event.I live 15 miles from this park and know it well lots of well marked trails some wide open lots of tight also hills and rock ledges.:bigthumb: look up the site ksrockspark.com if dry you can do most of the park if real wet hills are tough. it looks to be dry this year but cold.I am leading a small group.I also have a buddy with a 2010 TT who is out there.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well I'll have to get registered then, sounds like a good event. See you there.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Again....adding this to the now long list of 'some day' events.
Hope you guys have a blast!

·
Registered
917 Posts
I plan to attend, this may make three FJ's. I may also have a coworker tagging along with his FJ. Wife has to work, she's sorry to miss the event.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Restrictions on a stock FJ taking on trails in the park?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Restrictions on a stock FJ taking on trails in the park?
Depending on weather conditions, you can do all the green, and some blue trails stock. If it's muddy and/or snow on the ground, then just green.
Even if you happen to get stuck, there will be plenty of people willing to help you out :bigthumb:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have had some snow and it has stayed cold.I have no clue on long range forecast it is drier than last year.Stock fj's do well here mt tires help alot in the mud it is real sticky here.If it stays frozen you can go most anywhere!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am still running the dunflops....so I am totally stock...but thanks for the input. I'll have to see how things shake out over the next month....

·
Registered
61 Posts
I might be game for this! I'll check my schedule, but I should be able to make it!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey gibsonmd if you trail guide we could split into two groups have to see who shows up it is much eaiser with smaller groups with the amount of rigs at the park during this event.Everybody make sure you pre register so you get a tee shirt.:rocker:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I might be game for this! I'll check my schedule, but I should be able to make it!
Looks like you have done some mods I remember when you was bone stock are you ready for carnage canyon!:ninja:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll be there! :rocker: I've been away from wheelin' for a while but now I'm back! I'll be bringing 2 Hummers and possibly a CJ owner. Looking forward to wheelin' with my FJ brothers again!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cool trekker did you get the SUT with the V8 yet?:simmadown:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts