Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m selling my 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4which is in excellent condition. It is Silver with a black interior as you can see from the pictures. The reason I’m selling is I have a company car with work with gas included for personal and business which means I don’t need a second vehicle. I will miss the truck for sure but it needs to go to a good home.

The vehicle has some modifications done which i will list below.The FJ has only been off-road twice and was very light trail riding.

Miles 111,000 95% all highway
Never been in accident with clean carfax and clean title in hand ( no payoff)
it also comes with the OEM wheels and tires including spare with cover, and all factory suspension

Drive Train:
Oil,Transfer case, Diff Fluid is all Royal Purple
transmission fluid changed at dealer along with Coolant
4x4 with rear OEM locker

Wheels and Tires:
5 of 17x9 Moto Metal M0957 Matte Black
5 of 285/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrax

Wheels and Tires have 12,000 miles on them

Suspension :
Fox 2.5 Coilover for Front
Fox 2.0 Shocks w/ Springs for Rear
All Pro Upper Control Arm

This is the 3” lift kit from All pro by Fox Shox

Exterior:
ARB Bull Bar Bumper

Interior:
All stock with 6 disc mp3,CD player
OEM weather mats

Things wrong,
as few little nicks and scrapes on the rear bumper and on the hood which is in pics. Other than that it is very very clean

I hate to sell the Vehicle but it is just sitting in the garage and I feel it's best to sell it. I'm asking $20,000 or best offer ...make an offer as you never know..

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Nice rig! If you don't get any interest from here I would suggest trying Ebay. We've had success in selling some of our vehicles that way. Good luck!!
Also, autotrader.com and cars.com are going to get it a lot more attention than on here. Most on here already have an FJ.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts