Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 16" TRD Wheels (set of 5) of my 2007 FJ. They were original equipment when I bought the FJ. I used them until I had about 80K miles or so. I really didn't do much off-roading with them and they have typical wear for that mileage. I see normal fading and light scratches. I only see one real blemish, which I would describe as a chip. You can see it in one of the photos, close up. My FJ is all black and I'm not sure what the official color of the rims are but it is a silver-ish/grey color.

I'm asking $450. (Now $350) If that's out of line let me know and I'll consider dropping the price to whatever is reasonable.

I don't really want to ship them. If I do the buyer will have to pay for shipping and insurance and assume the liability of damage. But I live in southern California and prefer to have them picked up (Riverside County).

Let me know if you have questions but I think the pictures represent the wheels pretty well.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
[B]FS: TRD Wheels, Gun Metal, Set of 5[/B]

I'm asking $350 or best reasonable offer. I am selling my 2007 TRD wheels. I believe the color is called gun metal. I swapped them out at about 80,000 miles. The are in very good condition. I'm guessing they are a little faded from the original look. I don't see any big scratches or anything - I didn't really go off-roading much at all. There is one chip on on the edge of one rim that you can see in the photo (I did a close up of it).

I live in Riverside County California and prefer not to ship them. If I do the buyer will have to cover the cost.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks SilvFx for getting this back with my original listing. Didn't know how to do that. I edited the original too, to show the new price. I hope I did that correctly.

·
Premium Member
4,758 Posts
+1, an excellent price. If anybody's interested in these, jump on this deal.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Thanks SilvFx for getting this back with my original listing. Didn't know how to do that. I edited the original too, to show the new price. I hope I did that correctly.
While I am happy to get unearned credit/accolades for combining with your original listing....that wasnt me. Would likely have been an administrator.

I just think its a great price and deserved mention. Looks like you have an interested party that posted right above me so hopefully they will buy these wheels from you....if not there should be plenty of interest from others at $350.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Re: [B]FS: TRD Wheels, Gun Metal, Set of 5[/B]

I'm asking $350 or best reasonable offer. I am selling my 2007 TRD wheels. I believe the color is called gun metal. I swapped them out at about 80,000 miles. The are in very good condition. I'm guessing they are a little faded from the original look. I don't see any big scratches or anything - I didn't really go off-roading much at all. There is one chip on on the edge of one rim that you can see in the photo (I did a close up of it).

I live in Riverside County California and prefer not to ship them. If I do the buyer will have to cover the cost.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

@CalBob , are these still available?
Just PM you , thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts