Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 17" chrome Weld Racing Rims (4) !!!SOLD!!!

At this time I am looking to sell locally but might consider shipping if I have no luck locally. Located in Mission, Texas (Rio Grand Valley / Deep South Texas / Padre Island). Should fit 2007 and newer FJ, 2005 and newer Tacoma and 2000 - 2006 Tundra vehicles.

These rims were on my FJ when I purchased it used so I don't know the exact style/name of the rim other than it says Weld Racing Forged U.S.A. along the lip. They are 17x8.5 with the 6-139.7mm / 6-5.5" bolt pattern with a -6mm offset. I am including a full set of lug nuts with wheel locks and key. On one wheel there is a slight bubble and pitting around the valve stem (see photo). Otherwise the wheels are in excellent shape, no curb rash, dings, etc. I prefer local buyer for full inspection before purchase.

I'm asking $500 or best offer. Would also consider partial trades/cash for FJ related items. Please PM with any questions. :cheers:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trying to answer a couple more questions about the backspacing and wheel bore diameter.

Here's a photo of the sticker that's on the inside of the wheel. I think it means the center bore is 4.174".

And the backspacing measures right at 4-7/8"

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fj... how much shipped to 35603(decatur, al )?
Right now I don't want to ship but I'll get the boxes weighed up and start working on estimates in the next few days.

I will reuse the boxes that my new wheels arrived in and strap two boxes together so they will be double packed for safety.

I'm still hoping to sell locally but might ship if I don't have any interest later this week.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don't think theses wheels will fit a Tundra. Tundra's hub bore is 108mm which is a little over 4-1/4" (4.251968"). Tundra's OEM wheel specs are 4.5" backspacing with 15mm offset.

The 2011 FJ wheels (honey comb style) have the same OEM wheel specs as my Tundra (2006).

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not 100% sure on the Tundra.

I know the stock Tundra and Sequoia rims fit the FJ so I thought these might in turn fit the Tundra.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Very interested, however, again shipping to Lake Havasu City, Arizona. Let me know if you are interested at all.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very interested, however, again shipping to Lake Havasu City, Arizona. Let me know if you are interested at all.
I will get everything boxed up and weighed on Sunday. The wheels will ship in 2 boxes which might cut down on the cost some. I'll post up the weight and dimensions tomorrow so that anyone that is interested can use the UPS website to estimate the shipping costs.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Wheels are boxed up into two separate boxes, each weighing about 70 lbs. Each box is approximately 21" x 21" x 21".

If you would like to get a quote to ship via UPS my shipping zip code is 78572.

I would still prefer to deal locally as these wheels are used (but still in excellent condition). I just don't want anyone to pay for shipping and not be happy with the wheels not being 100% new condition (see my previous photos).

If anyone is still interested send me a PM and we can discuss the shipping details.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Moving back to Ft Worth in mid-June.

$300 picked up

$450 shipped lower 48

Or might be willing to bring back with me to the DFW area for a local pickup

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just an FYI;

These wheels are the Cheyanne 6 model from Weld Racing. They are discontinued because Weld got out of making truck rims to focus on the performance market.

Also note that I believe these are polished aluminum and not chrome as originally stated, so they are probably a lot lighter than if they were chrome.

I'd scoop them up from you, but Mission is a long drive from Arlington.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just an FYI;

These wheels are the Cheyanne 6 model from Weld Racing. They are discontinued because Weld got out of making truck rims to focus on the performance market.

Also note that I believe these are polished aluminum and not chrome as originally stated, so they are probably a lot lighter than if they were chrome.

I'd scoop them up from you, but Mission is a long drive from Arlington.
Thanks for the information. They could very well be polished aluminum but they are very shiny and appear to be chrome to me, but since I did not purchase them originally I can't say for sure.

I'm moving to Fort Worth in June. If you're talking about Arlington, TX then I could bring them with me and we could do a face to face transaction.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts